At Dendi, we provide critical software infrastructure necessary for clinical labs to operate and
connect patient diagnostic data. We don’t cut corners, and we work closely with our partners to
continuously deliver a solution that helps them achieve their goals.
We’re a motivated and entrepreneurial group of team players. We have high expectations for
each other and believe in fostering a sense of camaraderie and support within our tight-knit
group. We’re proud of what we do, and we’re looking for others who are proud of their work, too.
Dendi was founded in 2019 and is based in Research Triangle Park, NC.
Join us, and let’s work on improving human health together.
About the Role
As Dendi’s first SDR, you’ll be responsible for continuously building a pipeline of new business,
qualifying leads and assisting in selling our software solutions to prospective customers
nationwide. The SDR will manage the partial sales cycle and will be in regular communication
with healthcare providers and executives to understand their needs and explain where Dendi
can provide a solution. The ideal SDR will have experience maximizing pipeline opportunities
and exceeding sales targets.
- Build sales pipeline using outbound email, social selling, and cold calling methodologies,
as well as inbound inquiries and other MQLs
- Work cross-functionally to develop, test and execute campaigns to drive demand and
improve the lead qualification process
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Dendi’s services, products, customers, and competitors
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that Dendi
- Move solid leads through the sales funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and
arranging meetings, emails, or phone calls
- Collaborate with sales executives to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met
- Ensure all data is properly maintained and updated in CRM
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
- 2-3+ years of prior experience in enterprise software sales, preferably as an SDR or
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Excellent organization, communication and time management skills
- Collaborative mindset to effectively work across internal teams & SMEs across Dendi
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Experience working with a technical market
- 100% remote work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible PTO
- Medical (100% base plan covered for employee), dental (75% covered), vision (75% covered); HSA options with $50/month
- 401k, 100% matching on first 6%
Interested candidates, please fill out the following form: