Achieve Full-Service Efficiency
- Attract and retain clients with the best user experience via an easy-to-use Provider Portal or EHR interface.
- Serve long-term and post-acute care (LTPAC) clients better using Standing Orders with easily configurable scheduling.
- Batch ordering reduces repetitive tasks for groups of patients.
- Multi-order accessioning reduces work to speed up the specimen accessioning process so that samples can be processed as fast as possible.
- Mobile phlebotomy support for mileage tracking and collection charge codes to capture more value.
- Configurable Plate Maps from 64 to 384-well plates make accessioning and organizing specimens quick and easy.
- Auto-verification for speedy results delivery.
- Worklists organize tasks amongst your staff.
- Test menu management gives you the power to manage and modify your test menu, easily, without needing external support.
- Instrument integrations automate high-throughput workflows, reducing manual work and allowing the lab to scale with fewer resources. Learn more about Dendi’s instrument connectivity solution.
Designed by Lab Folks
- Dendi LIS is designed by lab folks for lab folks and developed by software engineers using modern software principles. The result is a product that fits real-world clinical lab applications with state-of-the-art technology.
- Solutions are specifically designed for clinical lab usage. Feature requests are heard by our on-staff lab experts who truly understand your needs so that they work in a way that labs expect.
Dendi LIS Interactive Demo
Expand to Full Screen ⇩