Join Our Team
About the Role
Dendi is both a laboratory-facing and a developer-facing product. We enable new forms of automation and integration in the clinical laboratory industry, and the infrastructure we build will extend or replace our customer infrastructure to store, manage and process data. As a software engineer, you will build product improvements such as systems that form a data pipeline for experimental results, event queues to trigger customer integrations or platforms to deploy and scale custom analysis.
- Building complex querying and visualization tools
- Work directly with the founders and other engineers on product development
- Work on the frontend and backend to develop new features from start to finish
- Guide team in organizational best practices regarding data intensive systems
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, biology, chemistry or related field
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Self-motivated team player
- Familiarity with agile methodology a plus
Dendi Inc. offers a modern, cloud-based platform that helps clinical laboratories in the United States maximize operational efficiency, increase revenue and promote positive patient outcomes. The highly secure laboratory information system (LIS) supports these outcomes by providing end-to-end automation of internal processes, fueling increased test volume and variety, and creating efficient workflows with providers and larger health networks. Based in Raleigh, N.C., Dendi was founded in 2018 and is disrupting the LIS industry by helping labs exponentially scale their operations and delivering tremendous value. For more information about Dendi and its product offering, please visit dendisoftware.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume/CV.