Remote, North America or South America
At Dendi, we provide critical software infrastructure necessary for clinical labs to operate and
connect patient diagnostic data. We don’t cut corners, and we work closely with our partners to
continuously deliver a solution that helps them achieve their goals.
We’re a motivated and entrepreneurial group of team players. We have high expectations for
each other and believe in fostering a sense of camaraderie and support within our tight-knit
group. We’re proud of what we do, and we’re looking for others who are proud of their work, too.
Dendi was founded in 2019 and is based in Research Triangle Park, NC.
Join us, and let’s work on improving human health together.
- Advanced expertise with Python (5+ years)
- Experience with the Django framework
- Experience in architecting and implementing high-scale and developer-friendly REST APIs
- Experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL) and relational database design
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as React.js and Tailwind CSS
- Comfortable with Linux
- Native level of English proficiency, both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree in computing or a related field
- Experience with embedded systems design
- Experience with healthcare or laboratory settings
- Experience with managing ETL processes with tools like Apache Airflow
- 100% remote work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible PTO
- Medical (100% base plan covered for employee), dental (75% covered), vision (75% covered); HSA options with $50/month
- 401k, 100% matching on first 6%
Interested candidates, please fill out and submit the following form: