Join Our Team
Site Reliability Engineer
San Francisco, CA (remote)
About the Role
Dendi is both a laboratory-facing and a developer-facing product. We enable new forms of automation and integration in the clinical laboratory industry, and the infrastructure we build will extend or replace our customer infrastructure to store, manage and process data. As a site reliability engineer, you will use your knowledge of software engineering to improve and maintain product infrastructure. In this role, you will be instrumental in helping to scale our solution.
- Design, build, and maintain core infrastructure hosted on AWS
- Build developer-facing systems to test, build, and deploy
- Define and implement our infrastructural security posture
- Develop monitoring/observability and automation as part of a lean operations function
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, biology, chemistry or related field
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Self-motivated team player
- Familiarity with agile methodology a plus
Dendi Inc. offers a modern, cloud-based platform that helps clinical laboratories in the United States maximize operational efficiency, increase revenue and promote positive patient outcomes. The highly secure laboratory information system (LIS) supports these outcomes by providing end-to-end automation of internal processes, fueling increased test volume and variety, and creating efficient workflows with providers and larger health networks. Based in Raleigh, N.C., Dendi was founded in 2018 and is disrupting the LIS industry by helping labs exponentially scale their operations and delivering tremendous value. For more information about Dendi and its product offering, please visit dendisoftware.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If interested, please email email@example.com with your resume/CV.