Site Reliability Engineer
Calling all problem solvers
Dendi provides a cutting-edge clinical laboratory information system (LIS) that integrates with every part of the clinical laboratory ecosystem and enables true end-to-end automation. Dendi leverages modern software frameworks and the latest innovations in cloud technology to create a system that integrates seamlessly with any instrument, Electronic Medical Record (EMR), or API.
As a platform, Dendi is both a laboratory-facing and a developer-facing product. We enable new forms of automation and integration in the clinical laboratory industry, and the infrastructure we build will extend or replace our customer infrastructure to store, manage, & process data. As an engineer, you may build systems that form a data pipeline for experimental results, an event queue to trigger customer integrations, or a compute platform to deploy and scale custom analysis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If interested, please email email@example.com with your resume/CV, and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
- Design, build, and maintain core infrastructure hosted on AWS
- Build developer-facing systems to test, build, and deploy
- Define and implement our infrastructural security posture
- Develop monitoring/observability and automation as part of a lean operations function
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Biology, Chemistry, or related field
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience.