Calling all problem solvers
Dendi provides a cutting-edge clinical laboratory information system (LIS) that integrates with every part of the clinical laboratory ecosystem and enables true end-to-end automation. Dendi leverages modern software frameworks and the latest innovations in cloud technology to create a system that integrates seamlessly with any instrument, Electronic Medical Record (EMR), or API.
Dendi is currently building a world-class team to drive commercialization of our platform. You will be supporting a product that transforms how clinical laboratories test human samples. Core responsibilities of this role revolve around building a strong relationship with the customer and developing a deep understanding of their laboratory testing process. You will leverage this to drive implementation, onboarding, and adoption of the Dendi platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume/CV, and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
- Act as a trusted advisor for new customers by guiding them through implementation and adoption
- Understand customer workflows and figure out how they can leverage Dendi to best meet their goals
- Identify and work with sales on opportunities for account expansion
- Map the customer journey, develop listening points, and standardize interactions for each point in journey
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Biology, Chemistry, or related field
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience.