About the Role
Dendi is currently building a world-class team to drive commercialization of our platform. As an engagement manager, you will support customers in fully leveraging a product that transforms how clinical laboratories test patient samples. By building strong relationships with customers and developing a deep understanding of the laboratory testing process, you will play a key role in ensuring customer success. In addition, you will play a key role in identifying opportunities for account expansion and standardizing the customer journey.
- Act as a trusted advisor for new customers by guiding them through system implementation and adoption
- Understand customer workflows and figure out how they can leverage Dendi to best meet their goals
- Identify and work with sales on opportunities for account expansion
- Map the customer journey, develop listening points and standardize customer interactions to create a consistent, positive experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, biology, chemistry, business or related field
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated team player
Dendi Inc. provides critical software infrastructure for clinical labs via a powerful cloud-native platform that equips labs with end-to-end automation of resource-intensive processes and workflows. Dendi was founded in 2018 and is based in the Research Triangle Park, NC. For more information about Dendi and its product offering, please visit dendisoftware.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If interested, please email [email protected] with your resume/CV.